Oriental Medicine addresses dysfunction by increasing vitality and bringing balance to the organs and energy of the body. By adjusting the body towards balance with acupuncture needles and herbs, we can affect a great many diseases in a positive way, and quite often the results are profound.
My clients and I have repeatedly witnessed the healing power of acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. Basically, acupuncture just works. Obviously most people are now aware of acupuncture treatment for things like pain and stress, but it can be powerfully effective for serious illnesses. Often, the mysterious illnesses that western treatment has a difficult time classifying are effectively managed with Oriental Medicine. For most of the people I see, acupuncture brings relief from their symptoms and in many cases brings about a full resolution.
Oriental Medicine is an invaluable tool on the path towards true vitality. Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine trigger the body to change, and with that change a greater sense of ease and happiness becomes present.
Coleman McMurphy, owner of the Morningside Clinic, is licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners as an acupuncturist and has obtained the highest certification possible, Master of Oriental Medicine. He received his masters from the Academy of Oriental Medicine in Austin.
He is a husband and the father of twin boys, Ethan and August. Coleman is committed to bringing the finest acupuncture to the Dallas area and is encouraged daily by the positive healing effects that Chinese Medicine brings to his clients.
- 2002-2005: Completed C1-c4 craniosacral classes with Hugh Milne
- 2003-2004: Completed yearlong training in Toyo Hari style japanese acupuncture
- 2003-2005: annual weekend training with Mazakazu Ikeda Sensei in Traditional Japanese Acupuncture
- 2003-2005: Completed 4 workshops with Anryu Iwashina Sensei (Dr. Bear) in 5 element based Toyo Hari Acupuncture
- 2004-2006: Completed 2 years training with Koei Kuwahara Sensei in Hari style japanese acupuncture
- 2006: Hosted weekend training in Austin for Junji Mitzutani Sensei teaching Traditional Japanese Moxibustion
- 2009: Completed yearlong training with Susan Johnson L.Ac. in Master Tung’s Acupuncture
- 2006-Present: Continuing to learn the school of life as taught by my two children, Ethan and August